Monday 18 February 2013

ABOUT ME- 30 random facts.


I am going to be blogging about something different today and for once, something non beauty related. I have recently been interacting with other beauty bloggers on Twitter in a bid to network, read other beauty blogs as well as raise awareness of my own, and came across one post from the lovely Fran at the "Been there, Done That, Got The Lipstick",  (check her out here) of her "50 Random Facts" and I thought it would be very interesting to do one of my own for all you lovely readers as you might like to get to know me a bit better. I decided to stick to 30 only as I didnt want this post to be long winded (nor spend hours deciding what to write for each one!) so here goes, enjoy!
 
1) Cheese and onion is my favourite crisp flavour, I am not too fussy about the brand.
2) I am afraid of the dark.
3) I NEVER watch horror films at night.
4) The only ice-cream I eat is Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough.
5) I am a slave to public perception.
6) I iron my underwear.
7) I always wished I was taller.
8) Disneyland Florida was my first ever holiday.
9) I am a bit of a perfectionist.
10) My husband thinks I have OCD.
11) I am a little impatient, ok make that VERY impatient.
12) I clean obsessively.
13) I have had a lazy eye since childhood.
14) I have a very good memory.
15) I LOVE coffee, not to keen on tea. I drink three cups of coffee a day.
16) I just cannot sleep with socks on, no matter how cold it is.
17) I am addicted to my phone.
18) As youve probably guessed, I love MAKEUP <3 font="">
19) I always OVERTHINK things.
20) My husband is my best friend.
21) I am the most sensitive person in the world.
22) I hate cooking. Full stop!
23) My dream is to go to New York in the middle of Winter and SHOP till I drop.
24) I have long eyelashes.
25) My birthday is the 27th of September. I was born five weeks premature.
26) I really hate when people rite lyk dis. Grrrr
27) One of the things that bug me is when people talk with food in their mouth or chew loudly! :/
28) I can speak five different languages. One of them is Modern Standard Arabic.
29) I never post pictures of my two children on facebook, I.am.just too.damn.overprotective.
30) Every Saturday, the hubby and I cuddle up on the sofa with a takeaway meal and watch 'Take Me Out'. Its our DATE night!



Have you done this post? Be sure to paste your link in the comment box below so that I can have a nosey old read! :-)


Kisses,

Hinnah xxx 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment