Friday 1 March 2013

My February Favourites.


Hello, lovely ladies,

I just cannot believe how fast February has come and gone, how quickly have the weeks flown by!  On a positive note, the days do seem to be getting a little warmer and that can only mean one thing- Spring is coming! Yay!

This post would have been quite fun to do in a video format if I had a Youtube channel of my own, but one, my current Sony camera does not have a long recording facility and secondly, I just don’t have the confidence to be honest, but maybe in the future, who knows, watch this space!

For once, I will be keeping this post short and sweet and to the point, ill let the pictures do the talking. (Apologies for the poor picture quality :( )I just wanted to share all the products I have been using religiously this past month and what works well for me and what doesn’t, as well as my wish list that I will be mentioning at the end of the blog, yes, I have a wishlist of all the pretty things I currently have my eyes on and I am sure, you have one too!

Here goes:

Gucci Rush Body Lotion



 
I got this as part of a gift set at the Perfume Shop simply because the gift set was cheaper than the perfume alone so it made sense!  Although, I cannot really understand why gift sets are generally cheaper, shouldn’t it cost more surely because you are getting additional products? Oh well, not that I am complaining but I have been loving this. After my shower, I apply this just over my arms and chest mind you and it smells absolutely divine. The light fragrance from it tends to linger onto your skin so you can keep smelling it throughout the day and it is perfect now the days are finally getting warmer.



Mac Lipstick in Satin.



 

Well we all know just how great MAC lipsticks are so I wont bore you with all the details on that but my lipstick shades vary depending on my mood but this month Ive been feeling the Satin shade, it is a nice subtle pinkish shade that compliments my skin tone well and has buildable coverage. I like it because although it is not too bold and in your face, but not so natural that the colour doesn’t show up.














Hello Glow Whitening Plus Facial Polish.




I just cannot praise this enough, I swear by it! Here is my review of it incase you missed it. Along with my Elemis Facial Wash, its the only polish that actually works on my skin. I don’t include it in my skincare regimen daily, it is certainly good enough to be though. I am currently offering it as part of a giveaway on my new facebook page Diva by Hinnah Khalifa, check it out here, Giveaway ends on Monday the 11th of March.


Kryolan Paint Stick in Shade Oriental.





Although, this is primarily a foundation, I have found it great to be used as a concealer simply because I find its a little bit too much to be worn on a daily basis and for those of you that know me, will know I have ridiculously dark circles around my eyes and this provides great lasting coverage. I wont go too much into detail, although you can read my full review on it here.


F2 Stippling Brush by MUA and Buffing Brush by Real Techniques.

 

 

I have been using these 2 brushes extensively and find they blend my Studio fix liquid foundation from Mac brilliantly. I find I no longer need to use my sponge to blend as this does the job and leaves a flawless finish if I use setting powder on top, again which I apply with these two brushes.

 **My Wishlist (Which just keeps getting longer by the day!)

·         Mac Fix +

·         Mac Mineralize Skin Finish

·         Mac lipliner in Cherry

·         Crown Brush C406 Large Duo Fibre Face Brush

·         Banana powder- Ben Nye.

·         Flawless Face Blender from Crown Brush UK

·         Professional Stainless Steel Mixing Plate from Crownbrush UK.

I could go on, but ill choose not to haha!

What are your monthly fav products? Do you have a wish list?

Hinnah xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 







































No comments:

Post a Comment