Monday 23 December 2013

Freshskin by Elemis Here We Glow Collection- #Xmas gift idea.

 
If there is one aspect I would have to choose in beauty that I love most, it would be skincare over and over. I just love how you can really give your skin a bit of a treat and pamper with a wide range of skincare products, and what better than the fab products at Elemis.
 
If like me, you have left your Christmas gift shopping to the last minute this year, (or just a little treat for yourself) do not despair! This amazing little Freshskin starter kit is affordable and a perfect little stocking filler for teens and 20's that may use the Freskhin range already, for anyone who want to sample it before buying the full sized products, take it to the gym or simply as a travel set to take on holiday with.
 
 
The Freshskin by Elemis Here We Glow Collection costs £15* and comes in a lovely pink patent zip case and includes:
 
 
 
Skin Clear Purifying Face Wash 30ml
 
Skin Glow Exfoliating Face Wash 30ml
 
Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser 15ml
 
Magical Moisture Quenching Mask 3ml.
 
 
I am a HUGE fan of their products, check out my first review *here* for a more in depth insight on their Freshskin range, I couldn't recommend this set enough, it is great value for money and an excellent way of introducing someone new to the brand.
 
I always enjoy using my Elemis products, I really genuinely feel that I can relax, pamper my skin and get the at home spa feeling and don't we all just need that now and again!
 
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment