Wednesday 19 February 2014

Beauty: My Monthly favourites.

 
Hi lovlies, so I thought I would try something new today and do a round up of my monthly favourites for pretty much the whole of January and Feb. Makes a nice change from all those product reviews I do doesn't it? Haha. Below are a list of all the makeup, skincare and hair I have been loving this month. Do be sure to share any of your favourite products too and comment down below I would love to take a read.
So, lets get right into it. These are in no particular order. Enjoy!

1
 
2
3

 
 
4
5
 
6
7
 
 
 

8

1- This 8 hour skin protectant is an old time favourite and an absolute classic. I have a travel sized one in my handbag for on the go and one on my bedtime table. I love multi use products and this is a definite hit. I use it to treat dry sore lips I often get in the colder weather, groom baby hairs, onto my elbows, rub onto my cuticles and use a tiny dab to keep eyebrows groomed. It is a godsend and smells lovely too.

2- This fab mask from Lush was a bit of an impulse buy after reading reviews from other bloggers and I can see why it is a must have. This is now my second pot of this and has quickly become a favourite of mine. I have an in-depth review of it *here* so do check out if you want to know more. The downside? As it is all natural and needs to be kept in the fridge, it does have a short shelf date so you need to use it up within threeish weeks, I sometimes forget mine is sitting in my fridge!

3- This was sent to me by W7 Cosmetics , review *here* and it was love at first sight. It is a close dupe to Benefits Hoola bronzing powder. The shade is just right for my skintone and works great for contouring.

4- This again was another impulse buy after seeing there was a massive hype over this, check out my NYX haul post *here*. I was actually quite dubious at first as the shade was a bright orange colour, however once applied, its this gorgeous natural corally colour that looks perfect on Asian and darker skintones. I love  the cute little packaging and the fact that it doesn't cost the Earth!

5- I purchased this restoring leave it conditioner from Tressemme early last yearish when it was on offer at Superdrug as you do. I religiously use their range of shampoos and conditioners and thought it would work well alongside it. This absolutely exceeded my expectations! I only need a drop to smooth out my hair, I use it on both wet and styled hair and it works amazingly at keeping hair cuticles in place, smoothening out my hair and adding a slight sleek and shine for straightening, with it being argan oil infused, it smells absolutely amazing too.

6-  If you have read my blog post on this, you will know exactly why I love it so much!! Say no more, head over *here*.

7- Every beauty addict should own one of these, it is definitely an investment and you will not regret it. I have started to reach out more for this for creating subtle day looks to the more smoky heavier looks for nights out. I love the sturdy packaging, the fact that the colours are insanely pigmented and buttery and the fact that it has a huge mirror inside and comes with a brush. Need I say more?

8- And finally, last but not least, this fab product from the MUA cosmetics range. I wouldn't say it is an exact dupe for Mac Soft and Gentle but it comes close to it and for £3 you really cannot go wrong. I like to reach out for this if I fancy a dewy look, or for use after contouring, oh and a little goes a long way. Best £3 I have spent.
 
 
 
What are your monthly favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment