Saturday 25 October 2014

MesmerEyez Coloured Contact Lens Review.




Give me anything that enhances natural beauty and I will be there in a flash be it lashes, hair extensions and coloured contact lenses to enhance the natural eye colour.

Correcting my sight last year gave me the option to experiment more with coloured contact lenses. I have been very interested in how makeup can look different with different eye colours and let’s admit it, changing your eye colour to suit your mood is kind of fun.

I have since then tried several different brands of coloured contact lenses, some I have quickly become quite fond of, others not so much. Lately, I have seen many beauty bloggers and YouTube Vloggers wearing lenses from a brand called MesmerEyez and I just knew I had to try them!

The lovely Tahiba from Mesmerize_lenses on Instagram (Notice the spelling is different to the original)  sent me a pair of Hazel lenses to try from their Blendz collection. At first, I was a tad bit sceptical as to whether to colours would show up on my dark eyes, or on the contrary, would they look fake?




Once I received the cute little package, and must mention super fast delivery on Tahibas part, the one thing that first caught my eye was the cute little rose lens case to store them in.  I was super impressed as most of the higher end brands of lenses do not include a lens case with their orders which is a little disappointing considering you pay a fair amount.

Seeing as I have worn contact lenses before, I had no trouble inserting them in or removing them for that matter. I loved how to lenses were not of large size to make my already big eyes even bigger, infact they were just the right size. Also, I was absolutely relieved of the fact that these did not dry out and irritate my eyes which at first I was a little worried about. Personally, as with all lenses, I wouldn’t advise wearing them longer than sixish hours.






I was very surprised that these lenses covered my natural eye colour, although not completely, the colour enhancement was still visible, yet natural looking at the same time which is an important factor to me when wearing coloured contact lenses. I have come across a few people who have problems with lenses making no difference to their eye colour so I was extremely impressed.







These lenses can be worn for a total of three months which is amazing as I am sure I will be getting plenty of uses out of them. They are cosmetic therefore non prescripted so will not work well for those with a high myopic prescription.

If you are inexperienced with using contact lenses then I do suggest making a trip to your local opticians for help with hygiene, inserting and removing them, hygiene with all contact lenses is an absolute must in order to avoid eye infections.

Overall, I was very happy with these lenses and will definitely be making a purchase in the future. For comfort and affordability as well as a great colour range, I definitely recommend these, they is something out there for everyone as the colour range and collection is huge.

Thank you to Tahiba for letting me try these, do make sure you follow her on her Instagram account over at Mesmerize_lenses and contact her for prices and enquries.


Have you tried any MesmerEyez coloured lenses?


Love and Lipstick xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment