Sunday 9 November 2014

Review: ZBridal Eye Lashes.


It doesn’t take a beauty guru to work out that eyelashes are a key part to any makeup look, if anything they are the piece de resistance and add instant glamour. Like a pair of neatly groomed well filled eyebrows, a pair of lashes will equally frame the face.

Eyelashes are being used more and more everyday with makeup artists, makeup lovers and even those that have just started to experiment with makeup. Sure, it takes a few goes if you are using them for the first time, but the beauty of it is that once you know how to apply them it is like second nature. And with a huge selection of false lashes , a wide range of styles and brands it is safe to say we are spoilt for choice.

As a start up freelance makeup artist myself, it is paramount to be stocked up well on lashes as well as the other essentials.  Each time prior to a booking, I would find myself making a quick dash to town to Boots and stocking up on a few Eyelure lashes at around £5 a pop, until recently I refused to carry on. Not only was I constantly running around like a headless chicken before every booking but wasn’t really doing myself any favours money wise was I?

It was only when I came across Zbridal Studio in Bradford stocking and selling lashes that resembled the Salon system ones  that I knew I would be mad to not to buy. Having trained with Zbridal themselves, I was pretty accustomed to Salon System lashes they used so I knew exactly what to expect.  The lovely Maestro Sahida sent me a few of these to try out.




Now these lashes are unbranded and come unboxed without adhesive but are exactly like the Salon System  ones. Not only are they super easy to use and apply, they are of a high standard, comfortable to wear and look extremely natural. The best of all? They are super cheap! £1.65 a pair or £1.50 if you bulk buy. Yes amazing right! Needless to say, I quickly placed a big order.

Delivery was super quick and came beautifully packaged in a fushcia pink padded envelope securely wrapped with the ZBridal Studio sticker on which I thought was a nice touch.


ZBridal Sticker

Like most brands of eyelashes, these come in a variety of different styles. The 140 are the full on glamour set for those that want that va va voom. The 120 are the natural spiked ones, the 107 are the natural ones that are slightly winged out at the ends, the 101 are the natural petite ones as well as the Demi Wispies for that added natural looking glamour we all need once in a while.  And of course, having a selection of these in your makeup kit is always a good idea as there is a style for every set of eyes.  What I especially like about these lashes is that they are not at all ‘plasticky’ like the ones you can get off Ebay. They are soft and natural and easy to work with.

Source: ZBridal Facebook
Whats more is that these lashes come in a cute little case so that you can actually re use each lash a few times. Well  how I hear you ask? Simply place each lash back in its correct place ie left lash on the left side in the case, use an alcoholic sanitising spray to sanitize lashes, or you can even wipe away gently with a wet wipe to remove any dirt or makeup that may have gotten onto them. Also, the band of glue can be gently pulled off, I prefer taking mine off with a tweezer and voila! Good as new.

The Demi Wispies







Would I recommend these? Without a shadow of doubt.  If you are a makeup artist or avid eyelash wearer then I strongly recommend purchasing these for bulk buy. They are infact a fraction of the price of the Salon System ones even with trade discount to professionals so an absolute bargain. Sure, they do not come with the adhesive but any makeup enthusiast would have a tube in their vanity anyway and for the price can you honestly complain?

I am so glad I stumbled across these lashes, think it is safe to say I have officially found my lash stockists! I will definitely keep on buying these as I cannot find one bad thing to say about them. Simply Lash heaven!

Ladies and makeup artists in particular, I strongly suggest placing an order today, believe me you will not be disappointed with these. Contact Sahida Sardar on Facebook and Instragram or @_ilashes_ on Instagram to place your order today!

A big thank you again to Sahida for sending me these amazing lashes to try.

Have you given these a go?

Love and Lipstick

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment